[LMB] Test, and stirring the pot again.

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Tue Feb 25 14:05:31 GMT 2020

As I have said previously, I think Desdemona has a soul and I think Penric is responsible. From the beginning, Penric has treated her as a person, giving her a name, listening to her advice, and using her as a mentor.
At least part of this was due to him not being temple trained and her being a very advanced demon.

William A Wenrich