[LMB] Test, and stirring the pot again.

Margaret Dean margdean56 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 17:25:18 GMT 2020

It wouldn't surprise me if the Dratsab saw at least the beginning of this
hypothetical transformation when Penric confronted him the first time, and
that was one reason he let Penric keep Desdemona. Sort of an "Oh that's
interesting, let's see what happens" situation.

--Margaret Dean
  <margdean56 at gmail.com>