[LMB] Saints and the Bastard

thirlsmith at greenbee.net thirlsmith at greenbee.net
Tue Feb 25 18:09:20 GMT 2020

Replying to Damien: IIRC Cazaril asserts that Dondo "was carried to the Bastard's Hell", whereas brother Martou is taken up by the Father.

I theorise from this that:

*	Given that the Bastard grants "miracles of justice" when a death-demon is invoked, the Bastard's Hell is the likely destination for all such miscreants against whom so desperate a remedy is sought;
*	EITHER The Bastard's Hell would normally  be the destination of both souls involved in an act of death magic but, as Martou was sucked up by mistake/taken in place of the proper victim Cazaril, the Father intervened;
*	OR again, given the "miracle of justice" thing, only the miscreant would ever go there, the other soul being taken up by its patron god in the natural order of things.

Martin