[LMB] (OT) Miss Fisher's cinematic debut!

Raye Johnsen raye_j at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 26 07:36:23 GMT 2020

For those of us who are fans of Kerry Greenwood's Miss Phryne Fisher's Murder Mysteries book series, and who have enjoyed the television series, Miss Fisher has just made her cinematic debut!
Technically it opens tomorrow, but I was lucky enough to get a ticket to a preview this morning.  I am so glad I did, because it's such a fun movie!  I laughed most of the way through it.  I think the best way to describe it is - it's everything we love about the series, writ large upon the silver screen. The sparkling repartee blazes, the action is heartracing, the humour is everything and more.  And the unspoken romantic tension the series built between Jack and Phryne is no longer unspoken!
I don't know if it will get a cinematic release outside Australia but I really hope it does.
MISS FISHER & THE CRYPT OF TEARS | Official Trailer | 2020 [HD]

|  |  |

|  |
MISS FISHER & THE CRYPT OF TEARS | Official Trailer | 2020 [HD]

SHE HAS ARRIVED! Watch the official trailer for Miss Fisher and the Crypt of Tears, in cinemas 2020! #MissFisher...

Raye
raye_j at yahoo.com
I believe in dragons, unicorns, good men and other mythical creatures.