[LMB] Plot musing

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Wed Feb 26 17:53:22 GMT 2020

On Wed, 26 Feb 2020, markus baur wrote:
> well - in those times a farmer in Prussia knew very little about the
> farmers in France ... and vice versa
> going to the big city meant travelling 30 km to the next market town

On the other hand, there was considerably more communication between
courts, both in person and via letter. Many of the royals were related,
after all. I could believe that this worked so well that a princess in
Prussia mentioned it to her relative in Paris (or vice versa) - and that
idea then made it to someone who could implement it.

Alayne

--
Alayne McGregor
alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca

If there is a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, you must be the one to write it.
-- Toni Morrison