[LMB] (OT) Miss Fisher's cinematic debut!

Sharon Micenko wembleyware at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 23:08:49 GMT 2020

It’s on my wish list to see Miss Fisher this weekend. I absolutely agree with you that Lin Chung is a much more appealing love interest, even with half an ear. The TV series is a bit sanitised. Phryne was far more adventurous than portrayed. It’s fun visiting Melbourne and seeing all the locations.

The 1960s version was a bit of a disappointment but again, fabulous for the settings and the costumes.

Sharon