[LMB] Miles has found his way...

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Thu Feb 27 02:49:51 GMT 2020

I read allll the comments, even the pun-ishing ones.

The Clairemont Mesa area of San Diego, where I lived from 1967-1972, is across a canyon from Mira Mar NAS, where the ‘top gun’ school is.

Quakes and sonic booms rattle large glass windows and doors about the same intensity and pitch. It’s a quake if the ground moves, too.

The oddest quake I’ve ever felt was a workday when I was walking outside, in the mid-Wilshire district in the early 80’s. There was a big thump, as if I were in a Monty Python collage with the big foot hitting the ground, once only.

A. Marina Fournier
Valley of Heart’s Delight, CA
saffronrose at me.com
sent from iFionnghuala