[LMB] Test, and stirring the pot again.

Joel Polowin jpolowin at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 27 23:44:05 GMT 2020

Eric Oppen <ravenclaweric at gmail.com> wrote:
> Now I'm wondering what would happen if Desdemona or another demon of her
> sort were to enter a person with no or very little mind.
>
> Groo the Wander plus demon...Groo causes enough chaos and destruction by
> himself that the demon would probably be pleading with him for a little
> restraint.

Many of the people in the 5GU seem to be under the impression that a
demon will choose the "strongest" person, by which they mean CON + STR.
But especially in light of Lois's recent comments about Penric's INT,
and evident WIS and CHA, it looks like the demons assess the sum of
all of a person's stats.

Joel