[LMB] Calendars

Baur baur at chello.at
Sat Feb 29 17:01:59 GMT 2020

even in pre instantanous communications time understanding your contract
partners calendar was of interest ..

knowing that russia for example was using julian calender while you were
using gregorian would be of interest when - for example - sorting
letters by date .. and how they referred (or not) to your letters

servus

markus

Am 29.02.2020 um 17:46 schrieb Harvey Fishman:
> WE have (essentially) instantaneous communication. And I assume that a
> contract states an explicit time clearly marked as local time or
> possibly Zulu.
>
> Harvey

Email from my mobile connection.