[LMB] Programming, was: Re: OT: Afterlife

Jean Lamb tlambs1138 at charter.net
Sun Nov 1 03:06:02 GMT 2020

Zan Lynx:
This is nothing to do with some conspiracy to pay women less. It's just that women ALLOW this to happen to them.

Stand UP for yourselves.

--Guess what happens when we do. We're stone cold bitches, we're uppity, we need to be put in our places, we're not team players!

There's a brilliant column called ASK A MANAGER that often covers that little problem. Male workers are straightforward and ambitious. Women are nasty and as I said earlier, bitches, when they behave in the exact same ways.

Example: Hillary Clinton. Kamala Harris who's a 'slut' and 'too ambitious'.

Women get smacked down *no matter what they do*.

Jean Lamb
tlambs1138 at charter.net
https://www.amazon.com/Jean-Lamb/e/B00IR0YO20