[LMB] Thoughts about Tau Verde

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Sun Nov 1 16:21:27 GMT 2020

> On Oct 31, 2020, at 11:07 PM, Andras Farkas <deepbluemistake at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The easiest answer to that is simply that you need a *big* and
> *advanced* economy to afford to make them, but I recently thought of
> something else.

Komarr has a small population by Nexus standards, but technologically advanced and as
a trade nexus in close contact with the Nexus. So any parts or supplies necessary can be imported.

We don’t see much of the industrial infrastructure of Komarr, maybe they have a big AI run factory system.
__
Vilhjalmur Stefansson (1879 – 1962)