[LMB] Programming, was: Re: OT: Afterlife

B Van Look vanlook19 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 19:46:49 GMT 2020

Yeah, it's only "US politics" when one disagrees with the POV being
expressed.... otherwise it's just "robust debate."

The people with the most invested in current systems loathe being
called on the inequalities of those systems.
Just look at Dar and Cumbia's reaction to Dag and Fawn shaking up the
Wide Green World.

BJ