[LMB] Programming, was: Re: OT: Afterlife

Sylvia McIvers sylviamcivers at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 23:44:19 GMT 2020

On Sat, Oct 31, 2020 at 11:06 PM Jean Lamb <tlambs1138 at charter.net> wrote:

> Zan Lynx:
> This is nothing to do with some conspiracy to pay women less. It's just
> that women ALLOW this to happen to them.
>
> Stand UP for yourselves.
>
> --  Women are nasty and as I said earlier, bitches, when they behave in
> the exact same ways.
>
> Example: Hillary Clinton. Kamala Harris who's a 'slut' and 'too
> ambitious'.

Oh, you mean "Shrillary"? Because women who.... what's that phrase you
used...
>Stand UP for yourselves.

are loud and shrill and why don't they just shut up!  Argh.
I also note that she is "Hilary" and not "Senator Clinton" or even
"Clinton."  How many other politicians are referred to by first name only?

Eh, that's twice I referenced Hilary, once for her pantsuit and once for
her nickname.
Please note that I make no reference whatever to her actual politics, only
to her clothes and they way she is/was spoken about.