[LMB] Programming, was: Re: OT: Afterlife

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 23:51:33 GMT 2020

I never have understood why so many people seem to dislike pantsuits.
Personally, I've always thought that trousers were much more modest than
skirts, and more practical.

But then, I've thought for many years that whoever designed women's clothes
must have HATED women with a hatred that makes my worst furies look like
gurgling oogly love.