[LMB] clothing, was Programming, was: Re: OT: Afterlife

Sylvia McIvers sylviamcivers at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 23:59:49 GMT 2020

On Sun, Nov 1, 2020 at 6:56 PM Eric Oppen <ravenclaweric at gmail.com> wrote:

> I never have understood why so many people seem to dislike pantsuits.
> Personally, I've always thought that trousers were much more modest than
> skirts, and more practical.

The problem is not liking pantsuits, or modesty.
The problem is the extreme lack of pockets.

Count how many pockets a man's suit has - two pockets in the jacket and
maybe a (small) breast pocket, breast pocket on the shirt , two side seam
pants pockets, or maybe 2 pockets in front and 2 in back.

Now count how many pockets a woman's suit has.  Zero.

Most skirts don't have pockets either.

Sylvia
who does not like pocketbooks.