[LMB] Programming, was: Re: OT: Afterlife

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Mon Nov 2 01:54:57 GMT 2020

So picking your examples two women active in US politics has nothing to do with US politics?
You seem to be making the assumption that the only reason a voter would vote against either of the candidates is that they are women.
I was going to add some other examples, however this is as far as I’ll go.

William A Wenrich