[LMB] Programming, was: Re: OT: Afterlife

Matthew George matt.msg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 13:59:41 GMT 2020

The problem with women's fashions is that women keep buying them.  Men
aren't going around holding guns to women's heads, forcing them to buy
shoes that cripple them and garments with no pockets.  It's women who set
the standards, women who accept them, and to a very large degree it's women
who enforce them.

I am reminded of Mohandas Gandhi's response when asked what he thought
about Western Civilization:  "I think it would be a good idea."  I have the
same opinion about Women's Liberation.

Matt "so what are you waiting for?" G.