[LMB] OT: Afterlife

Matthew George matt.msg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 14:04:01 GMT 2020

We can set up as many observations of chimneys and Christmas trees as you
like.  Technically, our non-observation of Santa says nothing about Santa
appearing where we did not look.  But both Induction and Bayesian Reasoning
would very strongly support the conclusion that there is no such being.

And remember:  by your reasoning, no amount of 'miraculous' events
constitute proof that they aren't being faked.  In fact, there can be no
evidence of any kind for anything.

Maybe, just maybe, you ought to rethink your arguments?