[LMB] clothing was Programming, was: Re: OT: Afterlife

Matthew George matt.msg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 14:10:24 GMT 2020

On Sun, Nov 1, 2020 at 10:40 PM <alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca> wrote:

> > But then, I've thought for many years that whoever designed women's
> clothes
> > must have HATED women with a hatred that makes my worst furies look like
> > gurgling oogly love.
>
> Well, yes.
>
> Not all of them, but a lot of them.

A lot of fashion designers - not all, certainly, but there is a very strong
trend - are homosexual men.  As others have noted, many female high-fashion
models look a great deal like elongated boys.  Connecting the two points is
practically irresistible.

Matt "we take one tiny little step, and there conclusion is" G.