[LMB] Programming, was: Re: OT: Afterlife

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 18:10:27 GMT 2020

You know, it occurs to me that a straight male fashionista could probably
get enough action to wear down a battalion of Marines.

And while it's perfectly possible to be victimized through no fault of your
own, a lot of people get racked up that way while doing things they
shouldn't be doing.  The fact that you can often get away with this sort of
behavior gives them the idea that it's perfectly safe, and eventually,
consequences happen.