[LMB] It's TIXIE Time!!!!!

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Mon Nov 2 18:43:00 GMT 2020

Happy birthday, Lois!

And thanks for books that have been my joy to read and listen to, and my
solace in many difficult periods.

I had a sudden urge to reread _Komarr_ yesterday, right in a stressful
time. I'm currently at the point where Miles and his team are trying to
unpuzzle what's going on after Tien's death and Ekaterin is unfolding her
wings, and finding the story very supportive.

Alayne

--
Alayne McGregor
alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca

If there is a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, you must be the one to write it.
-- Toni Morrison