[LMB] It's TIXIE Time!!!!!

Ron Conescu ronconescu at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 23:17:31 GMT 2020

Wow, Lois. Thank you so much for everything you’ve given us and continue to
give. For your leadership and inspiration in the worlds of what could be,
your insight into the human condition, your profound, pervasive,
thought-provoking entertainment, your mythic, epic, poetic embodiment of
resonant truths, the friendships you’ve helped make, the dreams you’ve
inspired. I can’t thank you enough.

Ron