[LMB] RRe: clothing was Programming, was: Re: OT: Afterlife

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Tue Nov 3 00:11:03 GMT 2020

Please - not until I try on my skirt from National-dot-com. With promised pockets.

BTW - any skirt which fell off under the weight of the phone must have either been of very flimsy material, or the waistband was too loose by far. Unless your waist is larger than your hips; some women are so shaped, including several I know. Me. I'm a pear, but one of my friends is a barrel.