[LMB] clothing, was Programming, was: Re: OT: Afterlife

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 00:54:55 GMT 2020

One thing I'd like to change about the pockets in men's clothes would be to
make the pocket liners in the front pockets of stronger material, ideally
double-stitched or even riveted like the back pockets in jeans.  As things
stand, they're made of the cheapest cheesiest cloth the manufacturers can
find, and tear at the slightest provocation.  I don't LIKE feeling my car
keys or my coin purse sliding down my leg.