[LMB] clothing, was Programming, was: Re: OT: Afterlife

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Tue Nov 3 01:04:43 GMT 2020

> On Nov 2, 2020, at 5:54 PM, Eric Oppen <ravenclaweric at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> One thing I'd like to change about the pockets in men's clothes would be to
> make the pocket liners in the front pockets of stronger material, ideally
> double-stitched or even riveted like the back pockets in jeans.  As things
> stand, they're made of the cheapest cheesiest cloth the manufacturers can
> find, and tear at the slightest provocation.  I don't LIKE feeling my car
> keys or my coin purse sliding down my leg.

Two of my pairs of jeans have much stronger front pockets than the others.   It’s hard to find them though.   I prefer to buy cloths locally, but I’m just small enough that half of the stores don’t have my size in any jeans.   My last pair I bought was a duplicate Amazon order.   It didn’t have the reinforced pocket, but it fit.