[LMB] OT: Afterlife

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 02:01:09 GMT 2020

 A lot of the more strident kind of atheists kind of remind me of people I
knew growing up who were the littlest children in big, ill-disciplined
families.  They were extremely scrappy and took N-O manure from anyone,
because all their lives, they'd had to fight like crazy for their rights,
against bigger, older siblings.