[LMB] Programming, was: Re: OT: Afterlife

Matthew George matt.msg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 15:03:46 GMT 2020

On Mon, Nov 2, 2020 at 8:55 PM Ruchira Mathur <wetair at gmail.com> wrote:

> Mens hoodies. More practically, teen boys hoodies. But the pants and shirts
> meant for teen boys won't always work.

Due to a sister who kept 'borrowing' my clothing, and a mother who couldn't
keep the laundry straight, I can confirm that even well-endowed women can
wear most everyday men's clothing without a hitch, and men can get away
with wearing more women's clothing than you'd expect.  A lot depends on
relative sizes - if you insist on a close fit, the differences in hip shape
will make genderbending pants difficult, but even moderate bagginess
renders them interchangeable.

Dressy clothes present much more of a problem.  But even there, fashion
stupidities exist because people tolerate them, and often because
conformity demands it.  (Let's talk neckties sometime...)