[LMB] . Re: clothing, was Programming, was: Re: OT: Afterlife

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Tue Nov 3 16:37:09 GMT 2020

At any rate - for the woman wanting skirts with pockets that you can put a phone in - National-dot-com has them. They are "Ultrasofts skirt. Full elastic waist, side-seam pockets" field-tested by Yours Truly, easy maintenance, 4 dark neutral colors. I got navy. Beware, though: if your waist size is near the top of the range (say, 30-32") get the next size up: the waist elastic runs a bit tight. Comes in Petite, Misses, and Women's. Or why I'll be reordering the one I have, and two others, in Size Large. You can always take in a Large more easily than shedding an inch around the waist (sigh).