[LMB] . Re: clothing, was Programming, was: Re: OT: Afterlife

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 17:45:08 GMT 2020

As far as women not being able to wear mens' clothing goes---my mother and
a bunch of my ex-girlfriends would be curious to hear that.  Mom routinely
"borrowed" T-shirts and trousers from us boys once we were of a size she
could wear, and said that men had kept T-shirts secret from women for too
damn long.  (She wore them under her regular blouse or shirt; she was
skinny and welcomed all the extra warmth she could get.)

As for my ex-girlfriends, they would wheedle me out of one of my favorite
sweaters "I'm cold, Eric..." and I would never see it again.