[LMB] OT: Network Status

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Tue Nov 3 19:34:52 GMT 2020

Last Summer, I had several network problems and I’ve finally gotten a head of them. I hope.
The WiFi on my laptop died and I was able to run a cable to where I usually use it. The WiFi card on my Vizio tv died but I was able to get it fixed under warranty.
The WiFi speed in the living room was still problematic and I finally broke down and put in a Google mesh network. It seems much better.

William A Wenrich