[LMB] . Re: clothing, was Programming, was: Re: OT: Afterlife

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Tue Nov 3 19:55:33 GMT 2020

Matthew George wrote:
I am reminded of when people complained about fast-food establishments not
carrying healthier options, and then the healthier options were
overwhelmingly not selected when the restaurants began carrying them.
——
Personally, I always got the grilled chicken salad without the tortilla strips. They no longer carry it because of COVID-19 restrictions.

William A Wenrich