[LMB] OT: a specifically Canadian autumn problem

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Thu Nov 5 02:23:40 GMT 2020

Two weeks ago we took Hazel and Anna into the Sandias for a picnic and a drive to Sandia Crest. On the way on the way up to the crest, we saw wild turkeys crossing the road and five buck mule deer. On the way back we saw several doe.
In town, we are visited by several road runners a week. I have also had strong evidence of skunk. The obvious kind.
We’ve had bears, cougars, and coyotes in town.
Several times a week I walk through a wilderness area from my house.
We share the planet. This is not an animal rites statement. It is just a fact.

William A Wenrich