[LMB] RRe: clothing was Programming, was: Re: OT: Afterlife

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Thu Nov 5 19:28:41 GMT 2020

> On Nov 4, 2020, at 2:24 PM, WILLIAM A WENRICH <wawenri at msn.com> wrote:
>
> Was it Imperial Auditor Vorthys or someone from another series who badgered his tailor for more pockets?

I was he. He {was, will be, is} an engineer and needed to carry tools. (Future fictive impossible tense is difficult.
At least I find it so.)

—
It is wrong, always, everywhere, and for everyone, to believe anything upon insufficient evidence.” —W. K. Clifford (1845–1879), “The Ethics” My take is belief should be proportional to the evidence.