[LMB] OT: Status

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Thu Nov 5 22:22:16 GMT 2020

I continue to be in relatively good health despite the type 2 and being almost 2 years out of warranty. However, Emma & Hazel like to play netless badminton (you just try to keep the shuttlecock moving) and have discovered that one of our ponderosas eats shuttlecocks.
Yesterday, I was on a ladder cutting down the offending limb (Let me put this straight, the ladder was against the tree trunk and NOT on the limb I was cutting.) and when the limb fell off, it pushed the ladder sideways. The chain break on the saw worked and I was able to keep it away from me. I did bounce off the top of the wall around the yard before landing in a pile of branches. No major injuries but I have some sore ribs from the wall.

William A Wenrich