[LMB] OT: Status

Beatrice Otter beatrice_otter at zoho.com
Thu Nov 5 22:50:56 GMT 2020

---- On Thu, 05 Nov 2020 14:22:16 -0800 WILLIAM A WENRICH <wawenri at msn.com> wrote ----

I continue to be in relatively good health despite the type 2 and being almost 2 years out of warranty. However, Emma & Hazel like to play netless badminton (you just try to keep the shuttlecock moving) and have discovered that one of our ponderosas eats shuttlecocks.
Yesterday, I was on a ladder cutting down the offending limb (Let me put this straight, the ladder was against the tree trunk and NOT on the limb I was cutting.) and when the limb fell off, it pushed the ladder sideways. The chain break on the saw worked and I was able to keep it away from me. I did bounce off the top of the wall around the yard before landing in a pile of branches. No major injuries but I have some sore ribs from the wall.

Yikes! That sounds really scary. Thank God the chain break worked and you came through unscathed.

Beatrice Otter