[LMB] OT: Status

Katherine Collett kcollett at hamilton.edu
Thu Nov 5 22:55:52 GMT 2020

On Nov 5, 2020, at 5:22 PM, WILLIAM A WENRICH <wawenri at msn.com> wrote:

> Yesterday, I was on a ladder cutting down the offending limb (Let me put this straight, the ladder was against the tree trunk and NOT on the limb I was cutting.) and when the limb fell off, it pushed the ladder sideways. The chain break on the saw worked and I was able to keep it away from me. I did bounce off the top of the wall around the yard before landing in a pile of branches. No major injuries but I have some sore ribs from the wall.

Ow!  I hope you heal quickly.  Just two hours ago I told my husband _not_ to get up on a ladder with his chainsaw to cut off a branch that is rubbing against the house and tangled in the cable line.  We're waiting for the tree service to call back, for that and a couple of other jobs -- my husband is quite happy to let them do it.

Katherine