[LMB] Re-runs, the soletta

pouncer at aol.com pouncer at aol.com
Fri Nov 6 15:00:18 GMT 2020

>From way back before my surgeries, anesthetic, chemo, and brain damage:
http://lists.herald.co.uk/old-archives/lois-bujold/981202-2044
http://lists.herald.co.uk/old-archives/lois-bujold/981202-2047
Calculations on the apparent size, actual size, orbital optionsand the energy captured by the soletta. My digest selectionshighlight (so to speak) my own thoughts but the posts of thatweek from all listies of the era, are all excellent.
Bullwinkle.  Ha!
I wonder if Miles ever reads his essays or operation plansfrom his 20s or 30s, and compares to his post-cryo abilities,and feels sad.  Or stupid...