[LMB] Mr. Prof Lord Auditor Vorthy's suit and fashion wrote:

Joel Polowin jpolowin at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 6 23:43:06 GMT 2020

Howard Brazee <howard at brazee.net> wrote:
> I wonder if there could be a technology that could help clothing not
> distort with heavy stuff in the pockets.

Short of "bag of holding"-style transdimensional tech?  All that I can
think of would be for the clothing to be kind of an extra-large shell,
with space inside it for all of the stuff in addition to the person.
I suppose you wouldn't need to go that far if all you need is to handle
small-but-heavy stuff without warping the shape; that could be done with
proper structural support.

Joel