[LMB] Mr. Prof Lord Auditor Vorthy's suit and fashion wrote:

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 23:56:10 GMT 2020

Maybe something like "hammerspace" in anime?

If I could invent something like that, I'd be so rich I could finally buy
all the books I want at Amazon.  "At LAST!  My shipment's HERE!  They're
all MINE!  MINE, do you hear me?  BWAHAHAHAHAHA!"  Meanwhile, my brother's
tapping his forehead and signalling my sister-in-law to hand him the tranq
dart gun.