[LMB] Mr. Prof Lord Auditor Vorthy's suit and fashion

Fred fred.fredex at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 01:27:23 GMT 2020

Some tailors and men’s clothing salesmen think pockets should be empty, as
putting stuff in them ruins the lines. I find this attitude most annoying,
not to say impractical.

In The Solar Clipper universe, tailors have learned how to tailor one's
jackets so that the presence of a spacer's tablet doesn't mess up the fit.
don't ask me how.