[LMB] Mr. Prof Lord Auditor Vorthy's suit and fashion wrote:

Fred fred.fredex at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 01:29:56 GMT 2020

Remember the Heinlein story (whose name escapes me at the moment) where the
Hero Oscar encounters a small pack that can be unfolded, and unfolded,
again and again? what if pockets could incorporate some similar
technology... no matter what we stuff in it, there's always room for more.
Which might lead to an organizational issue.  then we'd need some kind of
DB to keep track of it all.

Fred