[LMB] Mr. Prof Lord Auditor Vorthy's suit and fashion

Jean Lamb tlambs1138 at charter.net
Sat Nov 7 01:44:10 GMT 2020

>Remember the Heinlein story (whose name escapes me at the moment) where the Hero Oscar encounters a small pack that can be unfolded, and unfolded, again and again? what if pockets could incorporate some similar >technology... no matter what we stuff in it, there's always room for more.
>Which might lead to an organizational issue.  then we'd need some kind of DB to keep track of it all.

>Fred

--That's GLORY ROAD, and Rufo's pack. I want one. (that was also the book that got me to take fencing, where I met my husband. I deliberately trained left-handed because of the advice in that book. My future husband also took fencing because of the book, and sought out left-handed fencers to practice with. Almost 48 years since our first date!).

Jean Lamb
tlambs1138 at charter.net
https://www.amazon.com/Jean-Lamb/e/B00IR0YO20