[LMB] Mr. Prof Lord Auditor Vorthy's suit and fashion

Carol Botteron cjbotteron at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 01:49:20 GMT 2020

Long ago I saw an article about a clothing designer who designed garments
for disabled people.  For example, a man who used a wheelchair needed
trousers with pockets that he could reach into while sitting, and that held
things without letting them fall out.

Miles Vorkosigan wears clothing that fits him very well.  I don't recall
specifics about how his tailor fits his garments to him.  There may be
techniques that make Miles look more "like other people" when he wears his
custom-made suits.

Which reminds me of when Alys took Taura to her dressmaker.