[LMB] OT: PSA

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Thu Nov 12 18:54:18 GMT 2020

This is not an anti-mask screed. I wear a mask when I’m outside my house and around other people.
There have been three people in my Bible study class (we haven’t met since March) who have been hospitalized for bacterial pneumonia. None of them had COVID-19. I saw an article yesterday that said that cases of pneumonia have increased since the pandemic.
Please don’t use disposable masks for more than a day and wash reusable masks every day. I have 5 reusable masks and I bought a box of disposables 6 months ago. Since masks are on sale at most grocery and clothing stores, I may buy a few more.

William A Wenrich