[LMB] OT: PSA

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Fri Nov 13 01:37:37 GMT 2020

On Nov 12, 2020, at 10:59 AM, WILLIAM A WENRICH <wawenri at msn.com> wrote:

> Please don’t use disposable masks for more than a day and wash reusable masks every day. I have 5 reusable masks and I bought a box of disposables 6 months ago. Since masks are on sale at most grocery and clothing stores, I may buy a few more.

Spot on as recommended by Public Health officials. If someone you know gets a mild case, or otherwise recovers, there are studies of the long-term possible effects, in which they might feel it worth to participate.

I carry a folded in my pocket belt so that if, as happened yesterday, I ran out the door without snagging one with a lanyard, I have a backup. Kurt leaves his in the car between washings.

I have two masks with the Tenniel Cheshire Cat features.

A. Marina Fournier
Valley of Heart’s Delight, CA
saffronrose at me.com
sent from iFionnghuala