[LMB] OT: rose flavoring

Joel Polowin jpolowin at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 13 05:17:14 GMT 2020

Rebecca Price <becca7108 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have some sugar-free rose syrup, some rose water, and organic rose
> petals. It took awhile for all the ingredients to get to me... and now
> I've forgotten why I ordered them. Can anyone make any suggestions for
> how I can use some/all of them? Thanks!

Marzipan?  Ice cream or sherbet?  But "sugar-free" suggests that you had
something not-sweet in mind.  I tend to associated rose as a flavouring
agent with middle-eastern cookery.

If you know approximately when you ordered them, you might go to the
list archives, download the preceding month or two worth of them, and
see if searching for the word "rose" turns up any inspirations.  Or if
you can think of other "places" you hang out that might have inspired
food-based rose ideas, something similar.

Joel