[LMB] TIXIE Time and this time prompt.

Harvey Fishman fishman at panix.com
Sat Nov 14 01:23:06 GMT 2020

Today is the unknown birthday of Fred Smith. Since we don't know how
long you've been around, we are going to pull a time travel and take you
back to the days of the Firsters, before the Time of Isolation. You have
made a long brave journey of high hopes for a new world as one of the
pioneers. The new and beautiful, but deadly, planet opens before you and
you have high hopes for a great time conquering it. You have brought
world-building machinery and animals for a stock start. All of that
virgin land, though you do have to terraform it before it is really of
use. But you look forward to it as that was your dream. Enjoy.