[LMB] TIXIE time!!!

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Sat Nov 14 12:15:09 GMT 2020

> On Nov 13, 2020, at 2:32 PM, Harvey Fishman <fishman at panix.com> wrote:
>
> OOOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I conflated lines in the Excel spread sheet of birthdays. Sorry about that. ;-(
>
> Harvey

Once when the Macintosh was new, there was a popular spread sheet
that shifted the column selected when you hit clover leaf-z. Normally
this key combination meant undo previous operation. When this
became widely known this spreadsheet disappeared without issue.

This misfeature brought down several businesses, and a great example
of broken as designed or BAD design..

 Blessed are the cheesemakers, for they lead the whey.—Allan Richardson