[LMB] TIXIE Time and this time prompt.

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Sat Nov 14 12:57:48 GMT 2020

> On Nov 13, 2020, at 8:55 PM, Harvey Fishman <fishman at panix.com> wrote:
>
> It's all relative. ;-)
>
> Harvey

It’s a move to along the tau axis in the Number of the Beast about (2^6)^3.94020061963945E+115 Fictions of Robert Heinlein.

For us all times in a fictional universe are equally present. This gives us the same view of the Fictions as
 the Transcendental Absolute (TA) has to us. The Authors have the creative power of the TA in their Fictions,
which we in the cheap seats lack.

Corollary: Aral lives at least as much as he ever did.

Is Penric dead because Cazaril lives?