[LMB] Question about demons

Margaret Dean margdean56 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 17:55:12 GMT 2020

On Sat, Nov 14, 2020 at 9:57 AM Eric Oppen <ravenclaweric at gmail.com> wrote:

> What happens to a demon if the sorcerer it's riding dies somewhere
> completely lifeless?  This would be far-fetched for the 5GU, at least at
> present, but, say, somewhere like fairly deep into Antarctica?

I would assume the result would be similar to the Roknari method of demon
disposal (when successful) or what the assassin was trying to do in
Penric's Fox: i.e., the demon, having nowhere to jump to, would dissipate.
It's just a more extreme case, with the chances much lower (down to
nonexistent) of a sufficiently complex lifeform being close enough.

--Margaret Dean
  <margdean56 at gmail.com>